Thursday, June 25, 2009

Two Good E-mails

This is the e-mail I received yesterday from "Religious Order B". I'm excited as I waited over a week to get a response.

Dear Ray,

Thanks for writing. I apologize for being slow to respond; I have been busy seven days a week lately! I am heading off to California in the morning, but I promise to be back in touch when I get back next week.

In the meantime, be well.
Br. *****

In addition, I got the tutoring job I interviewed for the other day secured for the Fall. I'm awfully surprised as I couldn't figure out from the top of my head 24 divided by 32 was 75%. I answered C, 60% and the interviewer girl just nodded and smiled and thanked me for my dumb answer...rofl. Anxiety makes us lose the most basic brain functions I think.

I'm still courting Lady Poverty as I still have no summer job, but we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment